WiMember ("WiMember") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. WiMember will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the WiMember service and/or the WiMember website (the "Site") if such claims are reported to WiMember' Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to WiMember' Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, WiMember will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice").
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the "Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed.
- A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., unique URL to the file);
- The name, address, telephone number and email address of the Complainant;
- A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to WiMember' Designated Copyright Agent: via email: [email protected]